Saturday, 22 December 2012

Rihanna gets a porshe from Santa Jayz as Christmas gift



 Jay Z gifted Rihanna a silver Porsche 911 Turbo S yesterday to "congratulate" her on a successful year. (if it's in Naija, they will quickly conclude that they are dating...hehehe)

Rihanna lost no time sharing the news on Instagram. The hitmaker posted a slew of photos of the hot new car with a nod to Kanye West's "Clique."

"Ain't nobody p**ckin wit my clique (sic)!! Thank you to my Roc brothers! I love you guys, y'all are crazy for getting me this bad a** h* (sic),"
click to see more photos



Santa, you have to get me something similar to this., no excuses.

2 comments:

BRIGHTINO said...

Lol... I suppose tiwa savage is hoping don jazzy has read this

Anonymous said...

Haha brightino,you are damn right. Ada,you can only wish,it might come to pass though