Monday, 24 December 2012

I'm a Virgin Getting Married Soon; I Need Sex Tips for My First Night



I want as many advice as possible. I'm 24 years old, engaged to a 32 year old guy and both of us are virgins.
Before our engagement, we dated for over a year, and we have no plans of having sex before we get married.

We're getting married few months from now, and I think I'm a bit scared of the pain I'll feel on the wedding night, during our first sex.

The question is: 'Are there tips, hints, or techniques we can employ to reduce/eliminate the pain and probably make our first sex experience enjoyable rather than painful?'

Please, this is not fiction, it's real! Do not insult me, just advice.

Thanks

3 comments:

Lanre Adeloye said...

Cough out...TIP 1....loading.......


Get the Nigeria's hottest
gists, Entertainment news and Live celebrity Gossips

Debbie said...

kα̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ so I got married at ur age ãήϑ wasn't a virgin till then.
My advice: take your phone go online maybe google.com ãήϑ type "sex tips for a virgin". But I believe by now you are supposed to have read all those things even tho you aint into it. I started reading about sex ãήϑ hearing ppls story years before I ever had sex, it doesn't take ur virginity. When you are aware of some of this things after the first pain you see that you can deliver styles on bed.
Sex ãήϑ money are very very important things i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ marriage ãήϑ with sex U̶̲̥̅̊ can atimes obtain (ppl that knows know ђã†̥ am saying just incase U̶̲̥̅̊ don't).
My dear no tip will do U̶̲̥̅̊ here just go online

BRIGHTINO said...

Pls how did u verify the virginity of the guy? Well my advice to u (even though I'm not a virgin) is that you should be well lubricated to reduce the pain. If possible take some pain killers or get drunk so that u won't feel a thing.I wish the guy wasn't a virgin so that he would know what to do and how to make it less painful. Good luck.