Friday, 16 November 2012

Photo of the Day- The Human Barbie Doll



  21-year-old Ukrainian model Valeria Lukyanova transformed herself into a living breathing Barbie doll.

Lukyanova is a worldwide sensation, fielding offers for photo shoots by high fashion magazines and TV appearances.
 Lukyanova was forced to prove that she is real (and not the result of Photoshop trickery).
She shared her beauty regimen in a recent interview:
“In the morning I work on my face and I get a massage, then I spend some time on the Internet. I meditate and travel in my astral body, and after that I work out at the gym. I go for a walk with my best girlfriend, I get home, and I make dinner for the man I love,” she said.
“Then I spend some more time on the Internet, do some reading and meditating, and go to bed.”
Naturally, Lukyanova is hated on by women all over the world whose husbands fantasize about having sex with a human Barbie. But Lukyanova ignores such hatred. “If people care about me, then I am on the right path. In real life, I never hear bad things,” she said.
continue to see her original self...lol



Amazed?

No comments: