Saturday, 17 November 2012

Good Night Everyone( A little Note For Y'all)

Today is almost over, looking forward to a beautiful day ahead.
I dedicated almost the whole day updating my blog, it was fun gathering all the gists i found interesting., and of course what ever my readers would love.
I noticed that i have gotten new followers., shout out to my old and new supporters...u guys Rock.
Whenever i feel like given up, i remember that there is someone out there that looks forward to read my post and that automatically recharges me. 
I started blogging in January and i am flabbergasted at how far we've come. 
I can't end this short write up without recognizing the people that take out their time to leave a well constructed, beautiful comments on this blog., the likes of Brightino, Jehovanni (she is a new mom), Sazi, Bonario,Willlow,Onakachi, and all my anonymous commenters...u guys are the reason i still do this.
I look forward to read more comments on this blog, feel free to drop a line.,lets have fun.
Lots of love.
-Ada Denco


6 comments:

Lanre Classic said...

Nice Video.....

Lanre Classic said...

Ada...Hey1!.why is my name missing ooo000..*Angry face*

Love your new theme though....keep doing you think.


www.lanreclassic.com

BRIGHTINO said...

Wow Ada! Wasn't expecting this.thanks. I love your blog and posts and will always be a SIM fan!

BONARIO NNAGS said...

wow! she called my name,as in did u see dat, awwww dat was so heart-attending. My dear ur blog dimples my smile everyday,I feel at home here,tanx for making it home dear.

~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA3310

willow said...

Keep up the good work Ada, even though I don't drop comments all the time I do check up on your blog regularly. And stop going MIA:)

willow said...

Keep up the good work Ada, even though I don't drop comments all the time I do check up on your blog regularly. And stop going MIA:)