Friday, 5 October 2012

UPDATE* Lionel Messi Is Not yet A Father...(Details)

I earlier posted that Lionel Messi just welcomed a baby boy...oh dear it isn't true (sorry i didn't confirm before posting)...Thiago Messi is not yet in this world...lol.
 The Barcelona Star just released a statement via his facebook  according addressing the Rumor that went viral online today.
the statement below:
My family and I thank you all for the comments and messages of affection that we have received today, but we want to make it clear that the information circulating that my son has been born is completely false. A hug to everyone!

2 comments:

BRIGHTINO said...

Wrong number..lol

BONARIO NNAGS said...

we can't wait to for his arrival, I pray a taller and more skillful U.

~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA3310