Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Sandra Bullock naked in the shower with Chelsea Handler: “Stop calling yourself the white Oprah” (video)

In a hilarious skit from her newly revamped late night TV show on E!, Chelsea Handler is surprised in the shower by Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock. Bullock, 48, berates Handler for calling herself the “white Oprah,” and for sleeping with rappers. “Stop sleeping with your guests!” says Sandra. “That is why I’ve not done your show; I do not wanna sleep with you.”
Bullock has a message for Handler from Oprah: “You have a responsibility to be a role model to young girls… and you need to lay off the booze.”
Bullock continues: “You have a responsibility to be a respectable talk show host. This comes directly from Oprah’s mouth to my ear, to my mouth, out of my mouth, into your ear, down your body, out your vagina, up my vagina and out my a**.”



Later in the episode, Chelsea reveals that she was totally naked during the skit, while Bullock wore a flesh-colored thong and nipple pasties. After all, Bullock does have a young son at home to think about.

1 comment:

Gossiper 1 said...

Na wa oooooooooooooooooo, sho wetin be dis, My eyes must not see evil