Monday, 10 September 2012

Nigerian Blog Awards:Help Somewhereinmoscow Win an Award!


.Nominations for the Nigerian Blog Awards 2012 is on, we need to get this blog some award people.
You can nominate my blog in any category, but my eyes are on Best New Blog or Best student Blog.
I started blogging on the 20th of January 2012 and i am a Student., so pls help get my blog, our blog to a greater height. Thanks.
How to Nominate:

Enter you name and valid email address
Scroll down and see all the categories
Enter www.somewhereinmoscow.blogspot.com in category no14 and no23 
When you are done filling my blog address in as many categories as you wish,click the submit button
An instant email would be sent to your Mail box.Click on the link to get you vote counted.
Hurry now and vote...closes on the 23rd of september.

3 comments:

BRIGHTINO said...

True. It's about time! Just voted SIM for 7,14 and 23. BTW, i didn't see a category for my own blog -" the most idle, inactive blog":) pls kindly vote for me if you see it :) #one love

Ada Denco said...

hahaha,i couldn't find it ooo...bring ur blog to life jare...meanwhile, thanks a lot...pls inform ur friends

Anonymous said...

This is a good tip particularly to those fresh to
the blogosphere. Simple but very accurate info… Thanks for
sharing this one. A must read article!
Feel free to visit my site :: continue