Sunday, 23 September 2012

Happy Sunday Loves! A little Note For Everyone...(Click To Read)

Hi sweeties,Happy Sunday to y'all! Hope you guys went to church today? I really had an awesome time in church! The preaching is exactly what i needed to kick off this wonderful week...i learnt that u shouldn't allow the environment you find yourself in to be a limitation to whatever you want to achieve. 
Guess what? i remembered all of you in my prayers and i know that this is going to be an excellent and fulfilling week.>3




5 comments:

BRIGHTINO said...

Lovely pics. Service was great too for me. Enjoyed the praise and worship part a lot(even though i can't sing or dance. Thanks to my frog voice and duck feet)lol. Sermon was about " The secret code to success"- Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God and ALL other things shall be added unto you(emphasis on FIRST and ALL). I came out of church spiritually rejuvenated for the week and i prayed for my family and friends(including you). I wish you a wonderful and blessed week too. Take care.

Ada Denco said...

thanks dear,i appreciate!

ashirigbakaute said...

I had fun too in church today ....God is great. Thanks for visiting my blog.....you all need to check out this Christian blog.... http://grovespot.blogspot.com/

ashirigbakaute said...

Meanwhile, u are beautiful.

Ada Denco said...

thanks dear!