Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Dear Phone Lovers, The New I phone 5 Is Out!

The much talk about iPhone 5 was unveiled by Apple today after weeks of speculation, anticipation and a hearty dose of hype, described as the next generation iPhone at a special event in San Francisco.

Apple CEO Tim Cook and vice president of marketing Phil Schiller took the stage at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, where Apple has held many past product launches, to release the newest, largest, fastest iPhone ever.

“It’s an absolute jewel,” Schiller told the crowd of fans.

Made entirely of glass and aluminum, Schiller said the new version of Apple’s flagship device is 18 percent thinner than before and 20 percent lighter than the 4S. It sports a larger, 4-inch screen, meaning the company could fit in an extra row of icons.

Super Excited guys! will u be a proud owner?

2 comments:

BRIGHTINO said...

Lol...@ will u be a proud owner? *in my bush man voice* don't think so. I don't like apple. I'm waiting for "mango 5" :)

sikandar Halepoto said...

The I phone 5 is a amazing cell phone in the world and I phone 5 release few days before. Iphone 5\ price not conform because different countries market.

I phone 5