Tuesday, 8 May 2012

JUSTIN BIEBER IS NOW A HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE

bieber and mom
The pop star revealed the good news to UK's The Telegraph. "I just finished high school," Bieber said. "I passed my test -- I'm free! It was hard doing school and work every day."
The Boyfriend singer also explained that despite his hectic schedule and love for his lifestyle, he wanted to finish school for his mom.
"[Graduating] was something my mom really wanted me to do, so I had to do it for her," the singer said. "I mean, this kind of lifestyle has given me a different perspective on life. I've been able to travel the world. At school, usually you have to do a lot of writing and reading. I'm not really into that stuff. I like to be out there."
Congrats Bieber!

1 comment:

BRIGHTINO said...

That's a good example for other teens like him-Stay in School.