Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Narcissist Alert: Dbanj Speaks about Being the Owner of Mo'hits Record

Struggling Artist,D'banj who hasn't recorded any song from his "Good Music" record deal thinks he has arrived. According to his interview with Ebony Magazine, where he stated:
"Coming from Africa I’m my own manager, I have my own label called Mo’ Hits with my artists Dr. Sid, Wande Coal, Don Jazzy, D’Prince and K-Switch. I own Mo’ Hits and we’ve won numerous awards by the grace of God." it's obvious he was over excited during the interview,or something is clearly not Right.
I  had to Re-check the Mo'Hit website, where it is clearly written that "Don Jazzy is the CEO" and "Mr D'banj is the First recording Artist",now i wonder how the table turned around...lol
Check out the full interview here Ebony.com

No comments: