Tuesday, 27 March 2012

JANUARY JONES ADMITS TO EATING HER OWN PLACENTA


January Jones eats her own placenta and recommends other moms do it too. 

    The 34-year-old Mad Men star, who gave birth to son Xander Dane last September, has admitted to taking pills made from her placenta.

She tells People:

“I have a great doula who makes sure I’m eating well, with vitamins and teas, and with placenta capsulation. Your placenta gets dehydrated and made into vitamins. It’s something I was very hesitant about, but we’re the only mammals who don’t ingest our own placentas."


As for eating her placenta, she adds, “It’s not witch-crafty or anything! I suggest it to all moms!”

Hmm...what do you guys think? is it right?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's disgusting. I feel like throwing up - BRIGHTINO

Dr. G said...

Ada the thought of it is uurghh...nasty.